Community InformationYolo County, CA
- Bridgeport Hospital Laboratory Services
- Cottonwood Healthcare Center
- Sierra Health Care Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Urgent Care
- Davis Community Clinic
- Sutter Davis Hospital The 48-bed hospital and its programs provide care and support to the residents of Davis, Dixon, Winters, Woodland, West Sacramento, Vacaville and rural communities throughout Yolo and Eastern Solano counties.
- Woodland Healthcare
- Yolo County Red Cross
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- County Treasurer-Tax Collector This office is responsible for the receiving and safekeeping of all monies belonging to the County and all other money directed to it by State law. It collects secured and unsecured property taxes for the County, cities, schools, and special districts.
- District Attorney The District Attorney of Yolo County, as an elected executive officer, is empowered by the California Constitution and the California Government Code to serve as the chief law enforcement officer of the County
- Yolo County Administrative Office The mission of the Yolo County Administrative Office staff is to provide leadership in the implementation of the policies of the Board of Supervisors to enhance the quality of life for the community. This office provides analytical support and policy analysis, conducts investigations, prepares reports as requested by the Board of Supervisors and conducts independent management studies.
- Yolo County Sheriff Our fundamental duty is to protect and serve. To provide quality service that ensures a safe environment for all residents and visitors while recognizing, adapting, and responding to the changing needs of our community.
- Elkhorn Regional Park
- Lake Berryessa Marina Resort Adjacent to Northern California's famous Napa Valley and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Berryessa, Lake Berryessa Marina Resort is a magnificent setting for your next vacation! We are sure you will delight in the natural serenity of the area as you relax at one of our gorgeous waterfront sites.
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve This UC Davis nature reserve is six miles west of Winters and is open year round for hiking, bird watching and delighting in Mother Nature.
- Yolo County Parks
- Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area
- Amtrak Trains linking Davis to the Bay Area & beyond on the Capitol Corridor, California Zephyr, & Coast Starlight routes
- Davis Airporter Shuttle service to Sacramento and San Francisco International Airports form Davis and the sorrounding communities.
- Sacramento Regional Transit Light rail and bus service in the Sacramento area
- Unitrans Bus Service Unitrans is one of the largest student run transportation organizations in North America.
- Yolo County Transportation District Operates local and inter-city bus service 365 days a year in Yolo County and neighboring areas.
- Yolo County Historical Museum
- The Opera House - Woodland
- Heidrick Ag History Center
- John Natsoulas Gallery Exhibits a fascinating parade of contemporary art equal to the best venues in the United States.
- The Bohart Museum of Entomology It now contains over six million specimens of insects and other terrestrial arthropods, used for research, teaching, and outreach.
- The Carl Gorman Museum One of only a few galleries in the nation featuring contemporary Native American Art.
- Davis Musical Theatre Company DMTC produces seven musicals a year
- Davis Art Center
- Yolo County Visitors Bureau
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo
12 13th St., West Sacramento, CA 95691
CA DRE License